2017 Chipola College Cheer Clinic
When? Saturday, January 13, 2017
Where? Cultural Center (first building on the right once turning off Kelson)
Time? 9:00am-12:00pm (**registration begins at 8:30am)
Who? Girls ages 4-12 (or preschool to 5th grade)
Cost? $25.00 (same family 2 kids for $40.00)
Register? Click HERE to print the registration form.
What to expect:
- Participants will be taught simple chants and cheer to perform with the Chipola Cheerleaders at halftime of the Women’s game that night at 5:30pm.
- Any t-shirt and shorts can be worn to the clinic. Any athletic shoe.
- Please make sure your child eats breakfast, snacks will be provided.
- Parents are to return by noon to pickup their children. (Please have children picked up by 12:30pm)
- Entry for your child to the basketball game will be free. Regular admission will apply to all parents and/or family members who choose to attend. Admission is $5.
- Children should wear any outfit that contains our school colors of navy, gold, and white and tennis shoes.
- Please arrive to the Milton H. Johnson Health Center NO LATER than 5:30pm.
***Old Chipola uniforms will be available for sale that morning during registration. As these are old college uniforms, please note that they are adult sizes from youth large to adult large. They may be altered for later use, but do not bet on this for your child to wear to the game that day.
Registration form available here: http://www.chipolaathletics.com/sports/cheer/2017-18/releases/Clinic_Registration_Form
If you have any questions please contact Farren Barfield at email@example.com or 850-209-0457.
Thank you for your support of the Chipola Cheerleaders and Chipola Athletics.